Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Why am I getting Video Errors

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just downloaded your VirtualDJ 3.4 trial and I can't get video to work at all to try on my powerful workstation PC

All the audio loads and mixes just as expected and very intuitively. Great!

But everytime I use browser to drag ANYVIDEO file and try to load them like any other mp3 like its says in user manual all I get is an ERROR where the name should be and no video gets loaded to the video window at all. I just see the "VIRTUAL DJ Trial Version" Logo on black background no matter what I do.

Is this because the video functionality is disabled in the trial version???

Or am I just missing something obvious to get this to work?

Thanks in advance for any help in telling me how to get the Video to working in Virtual DJ, as this feature is very important to me for helpping me decide on purching Virtual DJ which I am excited to do ASAP!

Mensajes Sat 27 May 06 @ 1:01 am
Are the videos RIPPED from Commercial DVDs? Such as the one's you rent or buy at the store?

If so, this could be because they are AC3 audio and currently VDJ does not support AC3 version 4 may....

Try playing a different file like an MPG with PCM or MP3 audio.

Some WMVs don't work well either.

Mensajes Sun 28 May 06 @ 12:19 pm
What you need are more codecs, since if you don't have the appropriate video decoder, vdj won't be able to reproduce such videos, in this web page you can find a lot of them, (demo version should also play videos), hope it helps.
www.free-codecs.com

Mensajes Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 12:35 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)