Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: some problems with tv

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

With timecode vinyl I can only play and stop mp3s, in config options (vdj3.4) I see signal but quality is all the time 0% and if I press auto config it gives me message No timecode signal found.. I have creative audigy 2 zs pcmcia and some card inegrated in laptop.I'm runing asio4all..any suggestion..

Mensajes Sat 27 May 06 @ 8:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi there , what cartridges do you use ?

i had a problem with a cheaper ones , so i had to upgrade

to use timecoded ynals u aslo need the pro version as the trial only lets you use one , and in cracked versions the timecoded sections get damaged. , if you have bought it , you can add your serial here
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

Mensajes Sun 28 May 06 @ 11:54 am
I use ortofon cartridges (good ones).

I have trial,I'm planing to buy if starts working good with one tcv,for now I'm a little scared.
If I won't be able to set up for normal work I'll probably try to sell records:(

Mensajes Sun 28 May 06 @ 8:26 pm
give us some info on your setup. what kind of turntables are your using, mixer, etc

Mensajes Tue 30 May 06 @ 4:44 am
mixer pioneer djm300,turntables are cheaper,Lenco direct drive
i find my card had been set up to 48khz,if that could be the reason,couse i hear sound coming from turntable if i turn on microphone
anyway,I'll try again on friday when I'll be at home

Mensajes Tue 30 May 06 @ 4:48 pm
it works if I connect turntable to mixer and then to sound card line-in, so must be the weak signal reason

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 11:49 pm
try using the pre-amp in VDJ's soundcard TCV options and try manually adjusting the sound levels. when the turntable connected to your soundcard's line in. when you check in VDJ do the red and green lines move at all? do they seem loud or too quiet?

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 11:53 pm
in case i have connected turtable to computer I see green signal over the red
and not two as it shoud be.there's no change if I manually adjust sound level and with pre-amp neither

Mensajes Sat 03 Jun 06 @ 12:20 am
make sure to groung the turntable to the PC case otherwise you will not get a signal sometimes. Have you tried this?

Mensajes Sat 03 Jun 06 @ 8:40 pm
You need to be in 44.1kHz, unfortunately 48kHz doesn't work with VDJ.

Mensajes Sat 03 Jun 06 @ 8:57 pm
I am on 44kHz. Now virtual dj recognize signal but quality is terrible even there's written 80 or 100% quality. I think that signal comming from turntable is too weak and that this can't be fixed with software.

Mensajes Sat 03 Jun 06 @ 11:00 pm
Have you grounded your turntables to your computer? Did you use the autoconfig? Tried enabling the RIAA boost?

You may be right and may require preamps, the riaa (not to be confused with the copyright police) curve is supposed to correct for the low levels but isn't as good as hardware. Also be sure your soundcard is set to phono if you have the option.

Mensajes Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 1:21 am
I did all the things.If I enable/disable RIAA there's only change in quality % but the real quality stays bad.If I press auto-config it always sets enable to invert phase. My card have option +20dB boost and if I enable, signal rises up but the quality stays the same.

Mensajes Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 7:36 pm
disable anti skip, sometimes it causes problems, regards.

Mensajes Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 9:46 pm
yeah but don't expect 100% control since the demo version doesn't enable the use of ASIO drivers. With the full version you get much better control and full ASIO support. The demo has limitations to display a quick over view of what its like. although keep testing some settings out.

Mensajes Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 2:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)