Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Size and reactivity bug + ID3 Custom Fields

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi =)

So while my customizing sessions on VirtualDJ :p I found some bug that can really be annoying, but not something primary i think through.

1. XML "size=" parameter that define the size of the font used in the skin can't exceed 17, this is not a big issue now but when resizing it can be, and in the future where resolutions will be more and more incredible this will be a time growing issue.

2. When "Reactivity" option is set to something else than "Optimum", when you record the mix into a file (and probably when you broadcast too), the sound recorded is filled by timejump, so beats are no more regular and sound is totally destructed :(

Now onto features request =) But I think that bugs are more important to care first ;)

1. A possibility to add our own ID3 Tag, or at least have the "Genre" field to be able to reorder by music theme.

2. Not very important and primarily for plugins devs, but would be cool if VirtualDJ could tell where and why if possible it found an error when it can't load a skin/audio/video plugin (I noticed that for skin it could tell sometimes but not really precisely, for example it tells "Code error at line 0" when in fact it is an error with the logo).

3. A sample system for Video exactly like the audio one, but including video ;) But instead of the sound recorded it would be only the video, and the volume crossfader would be here the fade crossfader (because the main use would be to bend it with some other video to create a feeling of continuity).

That's all for what I can think at this moment =) But anyway, VirtualDJ is already the best DJ software on the market, so keep up the wonderful work !

Mensajes Tue 30 May 06 @ 4:53 am
Sorry I posted with my old account that I believed I lost the password (it seems I entered it without knowing it :p).

Mensajes Tue 30 May 06 @ 4:55 am
PS: Sorry I made a mistake about font's size parameter, it can't exceed 19, not 17.

Mensajes Tue 30 May 06 @ 5:24 am
UPDATE: Okay so after some further searches it seems that VDJ CAN exceed font 19 but CAN'T support "unconventional" font size (ex: sizes 19 or 28 are okay, but 20-27 aren't). Seems to be the same "conventional" expectation than for skin resolution ;)

Mensajes Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 7:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)