Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Loading songs into player error

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

First of all, If I am posting an error that has already been posted, I apologize. I have been looking through these forums for about an hour looking for a solution to this problem.

In the midst of using VDJ I moved a song into one of the players and the title and info showed up as being there but it would not "load" it and scan for the BPM. It will play the song "on the fly" but the bar graph for that particular song will not be there. I tried to re-boot and I also re-loaded the software but neither seemed to help.

Did I accidentally change something in config? Please help!!

Mensajes Wed 31 May 06 @ 11:08 pm
This has happened to me once or twice. I forgot what it was, but it was only for that particular track. I think it was the way it was ripped or encoded. If it is only one or two tracks, I would not be that concerned. You may want to get some kind of tag reader, just to see what is going on, with that track. Or just re-rip the track.

Mensajes Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 12:08 am
Are you dragging the song from the file browser, or from the search result list. If it is the last, keep in mind to update your hard drive regularly. I had it also in the past: At home I was moving songs around from one folder to another. I forgot to update the VDJ database, so the results were not available anymore in that folder. After updating the database, those errors will be solved.
Ewout

Mensajes Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 10:12 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Superstorm is correct. try his advise!

Mensajes Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 10:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)