Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Can You Play Karaoke CDs

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Im wondering if you can play Karaoke CDs with VDJ. I sometimes am asked to use a specific CD for a singer at a club. Do I have to rip it first to play it?

Mensajes Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 2:29 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
yes u have to rip it. i tried the straight from cd a few times sorry

Mensajes Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 4:23 pm

Mensajes Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 7:21 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
thats the program i use ..its awsome ..but it wont help for the application he wants it for... he wants to know if he can play direct from cdg's cause alot of people bring in their own cdg disc to sing from
if you do have the time then make sure u have a plextor drive in ur pc and rip it but its a headache to do while your working...

Mensajes Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 8:12 pm
Yes, that's gonna be a little problem if the singer wants to sing at the moment that is announced, because although tricerasoft program works fast I don't know if you'll have the time to do the job of transcoding the cds; on the other hand you could talk to the singer at the beginning of the event in order that he/she tells you which songs are gonna sing, and this way you could save time to rip the songs, because although vdj were able to play karaoke discs directly from cd rom, I don't think that is a good idea cause cd rom uses more memory from cache when is working and vdj could get freezed, regards.

Mensajes Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 8:46 pm
Before I say what I use, it should be noted I have a DUAL CORE CPU...

However, I have seen that this program (Free) uses very limited resources and you can pick the track you want... it is the program mentioned in my Blog on how to make mp3+g's.... Audio Grabber is the program.

I can grab a track and let that pull in while doing other things like preparing the next singer or whatever else... it only takes a few seconds (less than a minute)... if your system is already taxed and couldn't afford to run another program in the background, then this might not work for you.

Usually, I have a list of singers and if someone wants to sing from their own disk, I know ahead of time and can have their disc in my hands in time to get the track.

Mensajes Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 3:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)