Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Freeframe BACKWARDS

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Okay, I've checked the link to Pete's Freeframe plugins and was very interested in the "LIVEVIDEOFEED" plug in as I could plug an external DVD/LD player in to my VIVO and play THAT by pressing the FX button....

Problem was, Freeframe was backwards and upside down.... We thought it was "Pete's" problem, but I think it really is VDJ problem. Pete has a software download listed called "amcap.exe" which is a "Direct Show video Capture Sample" version 8.10 made by MicroS....

When I run THAT program (or anything else for that matter) my video is correct. Is it possible that the problem with the FREEFRAME is VDJ coding? NOT Pete's plug in? can someone direct me to another FREEFRAME plugin that would do a live video feed by comparison to try and see if my theory is correct?

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 5:23 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
A few people have had that bug (including me), and we didn't find any way to fix it. :(

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 11:10 am
Does that mean it IS a VDJ problem? I don't feel it is a BUG and I haven't heard of anyone saying that it works FORWARDS.... or correctly....

Mensajes Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 7:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)