Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Re-installed Windows

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I re installed Windows n now i'm having problems with VDJ. It keeps skipping n I don't know why. I have a Gateway P4 HT, 3.2GHZ. 1GB RAM. It used to work perfectly when I first bought it. Help.

Mensajes Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 4:27 am
Did you do the system tweaks??? Also did it install a bunch of crap that comes with the bundle, or was it just a copy of XP??? Did you analyze the files, and if so did it help?? Cheers Brian

Mensajes Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 6:56 am
Yeah i've done all the tweaks and uninstalled all the crap i didn't need. I don't know what to do now. I mean, this is a strong computer.

Mensajes Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 7:02 am
What do you mean by skipping? I would not panic (unless you have a gig today) just yet. If it worked on this machine before, then it should work again. Maybe the install was incomplete, try again. Make sure all of the drivers are the same as before, not just updated. How about the re-install of VDJ? How did you do that?

Mensajes Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 8:50 am
I have a gig this Saturday, that's why I need everything to be perfect. I think I figured out what the problem was. After I re-installed VDJ, I replaced the whole virtualDJ folder with my old one that I had backed up instead of just replacing my database n shortcuts. I've re installed it again n it seems to work fine. I'll give it a thorough play tomorrow n see what happens. Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 9:29 am
Let us know how things turn out. This way others will know what to do, if they run into the same thing.

Mensajes Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 12:42 am
If you reinstalled windows, did you install your motherboard and soundcard drivers?

Mensajes Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 12:44 am
Everything's working fine now, I had to re-install windows again. Some drivers didn't install properly the first time. There were some conflicts with my soundcards n I think my directx driver dindn't install properly. Thanks for the help guys. KillBill

Mensajes Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 3:48 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)