Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: ETV Ripping Problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

For some reason, Virtual DJ will not play the .VOB files of ETV DVDs (either straight off of the disc or a rip of it). Is there any way I can get Virtual DJ to recognize these files? Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 9:08 pm
ETV files do not play in VDJ, at the moment. This has been discussed in the past. Do a search.

Mensajes Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 8:58 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
u can always transcode to mpeg with tmpgenc

Mensajes Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 9:26 pm
Thanks a bunch, phillydj.

Oh, and by the way, I did do a search and I found nothing.

Mensajes Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 7:31 pm
hrmmm....so how do I use this program to convert the .VOB files into a form usable to VDJ? What's the easiest way to do it that will give me the least amount of quality loss?

Mensajes Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 8:05 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
its the ac3 format of the audio easy was is to use imtoo encoder and change it to pcm (mp2) audio. Btw ac3 audio is no longer a problem in vdj 4 ;)

Mensajes Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 3:36 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
thats right i forgot it doest read vob try changing the extension to mpg so that tmpgenc can read it and then transcode it that should fix all the problems or theres always or theres always YASASOFT

Mensajes Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 10:04 am
DJ Cyder said "Btw ac3 audio is no longer a problem in vdj 4 ;)"

----------------------------------

That's nice to know...

So when exactly should we stop converting our audio from AC3 to MP2...?

(this is an attempt to find out the release date)

This is a whole lot of work to go through the conversion process of even downsampling the 48khz PCM audio to 44khz too.... it would be nice to no loger mess with the ever so long tasks of converting the audio... So when did you say it would not be a problem again?

(I am really trying to get the info of the release date for everyone who is waithing)

Go ahead and fill in the blank here to when I should stop mouse clicking and drop and dragging video files to into my MPEG editor to get converted ... the date is ____ of this year _____.

Thanks again for date!!!

Mensajes Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 12:07 pm
low-fat-al,
nice try, I would also like to know, but we know both, and most of the forum users with us, that this date will not be given. Numark stated that virtual vinyl will be shipped in July, so probably after 7 weeks you don't need to convert your files anymore. Note that this statement of Numark, could be changed also. So we still need to wait a little longer.
Ewout

Mensajes Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 12:04 am
DJ FusiPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have also had problem with Vob files, because virtual DJ can´t play the digital audio. But I found a program to change the audio to Lpcm sound. VideoReDo Plus. All you have to do is drag the vob file to the program, edit, press: save as, change the save as type to vob or mpg, then goto option and change the audio properties (encoding) to LPCM/WAV and save it. Try it free at http://www.videoredo.com/

DJ Fuzi - Iceland

Mensajes Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 4:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)