Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Questions about Dj Control

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi I'm new here and this is my first post.

I have a few questions i was wandering if you could help me out with.

I have been looking to getting a Mk1 Dj Control, what i wanted to know is:

Do i need a 5.1 sound card or can i continue using 2 separate cards as i have been with my normal mixer?

Also how do you set the thing up? I have had a quick search on the forum and had a look through the user guild but can seem to find any reference to setting it up? Is it just a straight plug and play with the software or do i have to change options within VDj?

Thanks for you help.

Ste

Mensajes Thu 15 Jun 06 @ 2:26 pm
the dj control version of Hercules does not have a soundcard, such as the mk2 version has.

the free version of VDJ that comes with the Hercules, supports the use of ONE soundcard only...
If you want to prelisten, you can... . if that ONE soundcard is a 4.1/5.1 soundcard.

But you can not connect to external mixer, by having one line out for each virtual deck in VDJ.
You need the full version of VDJ for that...

The console is very easy to set up inside VDJ, its almost plug-in-play, yes:)

Hope that helps...

Mensajes Thu 15 Jun 06 @ 4:33 pm
Hi

Thanks for your reply, so if were to use the full version of VDJ i could have one sound card going to my amp and the use the other to pre listen. And also use the Hurcules to controll the VDJ interface?

Ste

Mensajes Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 10:28 am
Yep that would work, Virtual DJ is very good with soundcard setup and hardware controllers.

Mensajes Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 12:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)