Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: BCD2000 & Virtual DJ [Official answer] - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I can get the mic to work in windows to record but not to brodcast through the speakers. I could not get it to work in VDJ yet though. I will play around with it to see if I am doing something wrong.

Mensajes Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 3:15 pm
Use a skin with mic volume slider, and if you want to record/broadcast, choose mic+master at the record settings in VDJ

Mensajes Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 3:47 pm
digitalmdj wrote :
This should mean that we can run our turntables through the line in and use TCV also. If it works out this will be great.

The Mk2 does this already, what's the smallest buffer/samples of the BCD's asio drivers? Good to see the dev team supporting this and that Atomix haven't sold out to Numark.

Mensajes Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 4:09 pm
I got the mic to work with the recorder. It will only work with the windows driver and not with the ASIO driver. It's good enough though and sounds great. All we need now is to be able to broadcast with the mic so I can use it for my Karaoke Dj work.

Mensajes Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 6:23 pm
download for example the Mixstation skin.
It has a volume slider for mic (using Windows default mic)

Should work fine when you are playing live... :)

Mensajes Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 6:26 pm
I already have that shin it's the best shin to use for everthing.

Mensajes Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 6:35 pm

Mensajes Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 6:51 pm
I can record with no problem useing the mic. I just can't use it as a regular mic through the speakers. I will try the mic plugin and see. I tried it before but no luck but that was some time ago with a different sound card.

Mensajes Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 7:23 pm
oh.

That might be because you have MUTED the mic in windows soundcard setting

Open your playback control window and make sure the mic is not muted

And also open your record control window and make sure it "listen" to mic in the record setting

(all this in the control pannel for your soundcard)

That will make the mic work ;)

Mensajes Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 7:50 pm
No it's a flaw in the driver. Berhinger didn't finish the driver. It. doesn't have a mic control in the volume settings. They will have to fix that problem before it will work.

Mensajes Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 10:06 pm

Oh, sad to hear.
I hope Behringer will fix that

Mensajes Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 10:42 pm
goanndyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Very Good answer from the Dev Team. Greeting from Germany

Regards
Goanndy

Mensajes Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 10:30 am
jackcuHome userMember since 2004
But will it work with Atomix? I know Atomix is long in the tooth now, but I still use it all the time when I'm gigging. I've tried loads of other programs and I keep coming back to it. It does everything I need.

Just bought the BCD2000 and am off home to try it out.

I fear I may be tinkering for ever though LOL.

Cheers,

Jack.

Mensajes Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 5:30 pm
Congratulations,

Word up to the team, this is the right way to go, I feel much more comfortable getting a bcd 2000, hopes it makes a great match. Lookin forward to the version 4.0. When can we expect the update...anyone knows...at least approximately....

Mensajes Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 10:16 pm
jackcu wrote :
But will it work with Atomix?
I know it works with other 3rd part software so I would expect it to work with VDJ too

Mensajes Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 12:12 am
he means Atomixmp3 probably ;)

it will, with 3rd party midi mappers..

But VDJ will support it nativly.. :) Straight from the software

Mensajes Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 12:17 am
is skinning VDJ easy?

Mensajes Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 12:48 am
Virtual Dj is a bargin with all the other software going for much higher price . The difference is VDJ acually works. Some would like you to believe their software can do the job. They just need money to keep developing their software. Even if they never get it right you will still keep on paying.

Mensajes Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 1:02 am
dj-in-norway wrote :
he means Atomixmp3 probably ;)

it will, with 3rd party midi mappers..

But VDJ will support it nativly.. :) Straight from the software

He was referring to the mic which works fine through ASIO on a separate output channel or through WDM when selected in teh control panel.

And no I was not referring to Atomix3 hehehe..;)

Mensajes Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 1:15 am
orange source wrote :
is skinning VDJ easy?
Let's say it's not very difficult

Mensajes Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 1:16 am
42%