Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: serial

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i registed my virtual dj 3.4 using a serial but i lost the serial how do i make virtual dj show me what serial number registed it

Mensajes Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 3:31 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Mensajes Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 3:34 pm
i have lost my serial number do to moving but i still have my program and i want to put it on my laptop but i lost my origanal serial number pls help

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:20 am
Damn, there're a lot of "serials" getting lost huh?

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:27 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Indeed, people are quite careless these days...

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 8:43 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
your serial number should be treated like a piece of your hardware, don't lose it. you can even type it in your cell phone as a name or write it somewhere you'll always find

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 5:20 pm
I would recommend to all those users that lost their serials to introduce their serial after buying the software in their profile, this way they would get registered and if they lost their serial number in the future it would be easier to send them their serial again, Manquin DJ.

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 5:38 pm
These are my favorite threads; I find them entertaining.

Wouldn't it make sense to post a problem like losing your serial directly to the admin via Help, Ask A Question. It seems like 99% of the time that these people are just "Phishing". I almost have to question the intelligence of these posts. If the poster sincerely has a problem, doesn't help seem like the thing to do? Likewise, do they really believe that someone will just give them a serial right on the software manufacturer’s very own website?

Such foolishness,

Mat

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 7:38 pm

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 12:24 am
That's why I put the word serial in quotes. Chances are that these guys are just trying to cheat into getting a serial. But, I dont think they're very bright. Like playmaker said, if they really have a problem, it would have already been solved by VDJ staff. Very funny indeed.

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 12:27 am
But more seriously to answer your question...No, theres no way the software itself will show you the serial (for obvious reasons)...anyone can get your serial if this was the case

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 1:38 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)