Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: TCV HELP

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hay there i have just purchased the software package Vdj, but i have not got the TCV, my local shop sells TCV, do i have to buy VDJ TCV or can i buy any, the reason i ask is that my store does not supply the make for this product, is it possible to use a different type of TCV.

Please help

Thanx

Mensajes Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 12:28 pm
hi,

First thing first, put your serial in your user account. It will help you get a much better support. Virtual Dj time coded vnyls are available only at their store on this website. You cant (it is not suggested) to use other brands of time coded vinyls, but there's a tool out there on the net that make you be able to use them. I would not advise to use it, but the choice is yours.

Karlo.

Mensajes Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 12:34 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I post my question here, 'cause I would have an help about TCVs...
well, I'm going to buy TCVs from an Italian user of virtual dj. I know that virtualdj.com checks TCV's detection with the control of TCV's order from the vdj's shop. and, if I want to check my TCV's detection, how can I do??
please help me...
if it isn't possible to check my TCV's detection, I don't buy these TCVs from this user, but I buy these from vdj's shop! do you agree?
thanks,
matteo

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 9:09 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Karloptimux wrote :
hi,

You cant (it is not suggested) to use other brands of time coded vinyls, but there's a tool out there on the net that make you be able to use them.

Karlo.

Explain this please

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 9:55 pm
joetmen wrote :
I post my question here, 'cause I would have an help about TCVs...
well, I'm going to buy TCVs from an Italian user of virtual dj. I know that virtualdj.com checks TCV's detection with the control of TCV's order from the vdj's shop. and, if I want to check my TCV's detection, how can I do??
please help me...
if it isn't possible to check my TCV's detection, I don't buy these TCVs from this user, but I buy these from vdj's shop! do you agree?
thanks,
matteo

You will have vinyl picture under your nich on forum only if you buy TCVs from this web page.

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 9:57 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
thanks xeon,
I wanted only your confirmation!
so, I'll buy TCVs from vdj's store...
best regards

Mensajes Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 12:27 pm
You are welcome ;)

@Karloptimux please explain your post.

Mensajes Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 1:29 pm
I mean that some programmers make some tools out there to be able to use any TCVs with any software or so... Just have to dig a bit to find the treasures... But as I said, those are amateur tools and are not as developped as any of the plugins youll find here. So my choice is to use dedicated tcv only. Dj decks make the virtual dj tcv use so easy... its better than any other tcvs they used I think... but again I am a VDJ sellout and will always say that VDJ is the best.

Karlo.

Mensajes Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 2:24 pm
I think djDecks is most compatible with SSL CV02 which are commonly found in all DJ Stores, djDecks is reasonably price too. I've only tried the demo of djDecks but didn't really feel it was very intuitive and it didn't have as many features as Virtual DJ. Virtual DJ has such a nicer feel to it and the constant development is a big bonus, my decision was easy - vdj all the way.

Mensajes Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 3:29 pm
AsanalHome userMember since 2006
so there are plugins for vdj to use other tcv, like the serato or finsl scratch?

Mensajes Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 11:37 am
No there are no plugins for other time code vinyls. VDJ is only able to read VDJ Time code vinyls.
Ewout

note: above statement is not really correct, while VDJ is also supporting the time code vinyls that come with the Soundgraph 2020 controller, but this controller could not be bought anymore and the VDJ time code vinyls work much better

Mensajes Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 11:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)