Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: ESI U46DJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Well I have had no luck with fixing my Delta44 issue with VDJ which is on this post http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/50219/Hardware_Technical_Support/wow_this_is_very_weird___Dn-S3500_distortion_TCCD.html?highlight=wow

now... however... I am thinking of buying this card now(*sigh* waste of $250aud on delta44).

BEFORE I BUY a ESI U46DJ

Is this soundcard stable?

Does it work with virtual dj TCCD very well? im using denon s3500s <- what sort of latency should i expect... good scratching??? NO POPS AND CLICKS ACCEPTABLE...

what settings needs to be set? is it easy to setup? what sample rate etc?

Is there issues with drivers or sound card?

Is it worth the buy?

or anything else i should know.,... thanks..

Mensajes Thu 22 Jun 06 @ 1:23 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
it's simply ok with time-coded!

Mensajes Thu 22 Jun 06 @ 3:29 pm
i want to be assured... apparantly delta44 was good too... people was saying it was good..

Mensajes Thu 22 Jun 06 @ 4:02 pm
DJ Kice

the pops and clips aren't from the soundcard. its from VDJ although its being fixed in 4.0. and as far as latency goes if you have plenty of Ram in your system you should expect 1-3 ms of latency.

oh and as far as your PC specs they sure are nice although what is the power supply? how many watts? might actually be your problem ;)

if you've got MSN check my blog for my address and add me I had similar issues in the past with TCV. Maybe I can help you out.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Thu 22 Jun 06 @ 5:05 pm
550 watts :D ur a champ.. nice setup... I added you but dunno when i can catch you coz im +8gmt... so you have this version and can state that it fixes it? dammit i wanna be vip... lol i can test it aswell, im am a software programmer and a sound technician/engineer. Not only that, I need it for shows, pops and clicks will pwn me with bad publicity hahahhahaha. Im dieing... next show is for 1500+ people and its on the 27th of July... I need my vdj before then :(.... hence the reason why I am having to buy this soundcard before then... but if its not the soundcard then i guess Id have to wait for the next version but who knows how long i will have to wait for...

Mensajes Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 11:34 am
well I highly doubt its the soundcard. I've had the same issues of pops and clips when doing fast scratches. besides that it works fine. we'll hook up in MSN some time and don't worry about the time too much. I'm working afternoon shifts here although this weekend should be pretty free for me.

Mensajes Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 2:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)