Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Using more than one computer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

actionPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I dont seem to be able to transfer the virtual dj software from my pc to my laptop has anybody done this if so how
Regards Mike

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 9:05 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
you want to transfer your vdj's software from your pc to another computer as your laptop, is it right??
it's very important that both are your computers. so, you can save vdj's setup on a compact disc, for example, or on another stand, and, then, you can install it on your second pc or laptop.

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 9:24 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can't copy already installed program. You have to install it again.

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 9:51 pm
Yes, you will need the installation program, Install iit like you did before on your other computer. Fill in your serial when you first startup VDJ and you could use it. If you don't have the install file anymore please contact e-service (make sure you make a backup of this file on cdr, so you have it for future use).
Just to have all your cue points and comments, copy the file VirtualDJ Database.xml from the VDJ program folder to your new pc.
Ewout

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 11:14 pm
anz2311Home userMember since 2002
My computer crashed and i couldn't save it . My atomixmp3 program was lost. How can i redownload it again on my new computer? iI have my serial # .

Mensajes Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 1:15 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 11:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)