Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: monitor and main speaker

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

squidPRO InfinityMember since 2005
the sound that i got on my monitor is a liitle behind the beat of my main speaker.
i got 2 sound card
is there any way to fix that problem
i tried many configuration but cant find anything
thank you
p.s
i only mixing with my computer at home

Mensajes Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 2:23 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
behind??? strange.. in most cases is faster :D

how do you have connected your speakers? how do you use your sound cards? do you use mixer? any mixer before speakers? are the sound cards the same?

Mensajes Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 8:06 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
squid: explain in detail when posting a problem. In order to help, one requieres knowledge of your computer specs, sound config, hardware you use and how it's connected etc. "many configurations" and "2 soundcards" is a bit insufficient.

Mensajes Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 9:06 am
Most soundcards use a buffer to render the sound before it is sent to the speakers, these buffers are mostly measured in samples, and it could be the sample difference between your two cards that is causing the delay effect.

I remember having this ages ago when I had a two-card setup, can't remember how I fixed it now. Somethings you might want to check are IRQ conflicts, a quick google will help you there, and the buffer sizes of your cards.

However, without the specs of your computer, what soundcards you are using, and what things you have tried already to remedy the problem, makes this a little bit harder to work out.

Post them, and help us help you ;)
Steve.

Mensajes Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 10:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)