Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Problems Analysing tracks

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

idmkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Hi,

I've come across this problem which has never occured before. I was using VDJ last night ans suddenly it stopped analysing the tracks which were loaded on to the decks. I usually manually analyse all my tracks before playing them out, but last night even the tracks that had been loaded on VDJ a couple of times before were not been analysed and every track kept on skipping or getting stuck on its own or when i tried looping etc.

I tried it just now again and the problems still the same. I tried analysing the tracks manually and it seems to fully analyse every track quite fast as normal, but as soon as i load it on to a deck it appears as a track which has not been analysed as in it doesnt get loaded on to the bar where you can see when a track goes into a break and so on. I cant seem to play a single track on VDJ now as it keeps stalling, looping on its own and finally end up getting stuck!!

Looking forward to a solution soon.

Cheers

Mensajes Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 2:19 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
how long was the track? it sounds like u have your load limit set low...or none at all.

Mensajes Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 4:06 pm

Nuh,

Its nothing to do with the length of the track, as I have previously loaded most if not all of the tracks which are not loading now. I've loaded 8-9min long tracks aswell as 3-4min tracks and neither of em seem to work since friday night.

Could you please tell me where i can configure the load limit, just in case I might have accidently changed it or something.

Mensajes Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 8:09 pm

I tried changing the load limit it still doesnt seem to work. I set it at both 10mins and 15mins, nothing changes yet.

Any idea what else it could be due to?

Mensajes Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 8:22 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i have never encontoured this kinda problem ...unless the load limit was set to none, worst case senerio uninstall vdj (delete from registry too) and reinstall it....are they all mp3's?

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 4:22 am
psyomPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i have same problem :(

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 4:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)