Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Timecoded Vinyls

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hamimHome userMember since 2006
Hi,
I'm wondering why my post was deleted, but anyways. I can't let my timecoded vinyls be working. What I'm hearing is a beep while I am playing the vinyls. I was looking at the picture that xeon posted but I couldn't figure it out without the maya usb soundcard ( He told me to do the same thing as the picture but without the maya usb soundcard). I have two turntables, two virtual dj timecoded vinyls, a mixer, regular soundcard on my computer, virtual dj pro trial version ( I'll buy the full version if the timecode works). Actually my mixer is linked by an RCA cable to the computer's stereo input so that I can play the turntables in the computer's speakers.

I need help as soon as possible ! please.

Do not delete my post until I confirm that my problem is solved, thanks!!

Hamim

Mensajes Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 6:48 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
demo versions of VDj only have support for one timecode..maybe thats the problem..

Mensajes Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 7:30 pm
PhillyDJ,
That's not the problem. I've tried to use one turntable but it didn't work.

Mensajes Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 11:28 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I never tryed to set it with demo version, but i think it shuld work.Can anybody tell how to set up demo version with one turntable?

Mensajes Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 12:19 am
it suppose to work on one side with the demo version, but only last 5 minutes..

Mensajes Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 12:32 am
It didn't work for me on any side.

Mensajes Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 6:09 am
try to contact support maybe theres something not configured correctly...most trial users get it on the first try ..so u can maybe check some of the post for more help..or check your levels

Mensajes Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 8:20 am
What kind kind of soundcards you are using? Do they support asio drivers? if not download www.asio4all.com and then you'll be able to test tcvs using one deck for 5 minutes, manquin DJ.

Mensajes Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 9:03 pm
My soundcard is a Nvidia Nforce audio.
Well, actually I've been looking at the TCVs manual and I realized that I was not paying attention to the step of linking the ground wire from my turntable to the computer. Which ground wire is it? I don't see how to link a ground wire since I have only an RCA/mini jack cable without the ground extension.

Mensajes Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 6:30 pm
ground wire comes from your turntable besides the 2 rca and you have to attach it to your pc.

Mensajes Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 7:29 pm
ok hold on.

1- what kind of Turntables are you using.
2-what are the PC specs
3-did you mute your soundcard's line in?

Mensajes Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 8:17 am
i've been using Virtual dj for over 3 years, i love it...i do private parties and some clubs...that's cool and all...but i've always just used my laptop....i'm great at it... now this is where the difficult part starts.

I got the timecode vinyls, numark battle pack, and u46dj....
for some reason i can't seem to get it to sound good....the scratching in not what i thought it would be....i can't get the time code vinyl's sound quality to be 100%.... i really need some guidance...i've follow the u46dj's book and the Virtual dj's manual and i still cant get the sound quality i need...i've spent i lot of money on this....can you help?

what do you guys use and how?
please be explict with details...

thanks

Mensajes Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 6:38 am
i've been using Virtual dj for over 3 years, i love it...i do private parties and some clubs...that's cool and all...but i've always just used my laptop....i'm great at it... now this is where the difficult part starts.

I got the timecode vinyls, numark battle pack, and u46dj....
for some reason i can't seem to get it to sound good....the scratching in not what i thought it would be....i can't get the time code vinyl's sound quality to be 100%.... i really need some guidance...i've follow the u46dj's book and the Virtual dj's manual and i still cant get the sound quality i need...i've spent i lot of money on this....can you help?

what do you guys use and how?
please be explict with details...

thanks

Mensajes Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 6:38 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)