Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Gettin some opinions - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Thanks man :), and for sure I love to hear it, its a great song with great remixes ;) lol

Mensajes Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 8:33 pm
And BTW, I checked out DJ Derricke's site, and omg those mixes are H-O-T! lol realll professional, and yet done with VDJ :)

Mensajes Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 9:01 pm
Acually all those mixes except for two I did way before I even knew about Virtual DJ. But I'm glad you like them! Took a lot of hard work. Some of those mixes date back to 2000 when I was running my own internet radio station. Keep checking back for more!

Mensajes Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 10:00 pm
Cool, I'll have that remix up soon enough. Thinkin about puttin up more later. I have a pretty decent amount of completed blends from last year n dis year.

Mensajes Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 1:20 am
!!!!News Flash!!!!

If you guys liked the August Hip Hop mix, I have something special planned for a few lucky people. I just finished adding videos to the mix. That's right you can listen to you favorite jams and see the video at the same time! I'm working on encoding it so you can stream it, but I'm also working on mastering a promotional DVD that I will give away to a few people. Stay tuned.

Mensajes Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 10:16 am
Great! Can't wait!! :)

Mensajes Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 6:41 pm
Mantahoe,

Here it is, follow DJDE's links to hear em. :)

Mensajes Sat 30 Sep 06 @ 1:51 pm
Saw the vid mix 4 da first time recently, GREAT JOB DJDE! I didn't know some of those songs had videos! You know I wanna know how you did it. I might wanna try that someday. :)

Mensajes Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 1:13 am

Mensajes Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 12:43 pm

Mensajes Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 9:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)