Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Mixing

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have used virtual dj for a while now and I downloaded 3.4 trial a few days ago. I was wondering how I could be able to play one song and then have in the background a different song without it having vocals. I dont want to go into the hassle of editing every song to make the beginning a bit longer.

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 12:45 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you can match the bpm's of both songs , Loop the one you want in the background and keep it playing or just get an instrumental track and play that in the background (after you batch the bpm's and also sync it).

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 12:49 am
I would do the get a instrumental track but that doesnt work for me cause not all of my songs have instrumental. Thanks for the looping idea, i'll try that out.

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 5:22 am
i think every dj has his own way to mix, and every dj mixes like he wants...
@razor950 i think you have to find your way to mix, find your own techniques to mix , and work to find it...

Sorry if i don't speak english very well, but i'm french....

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 11:55 pm
Well, the loop idea doesnt work that good but right now I want to know how would I go by playing a song with a different beat? without editing the song of course

Mensajes Sun 30 Jul 06 @ 6:54 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You just can't play them together :)

If you see that beats go one over another in every 2, 3, 4 .... beats, there could be possible to mix them.
Like this:

...Firsrt song ----I----I----I----I----I----I----I----I----
second song ---------I---------I---------I---------I------

Or you can start second one on the beat where first one ends. Easy as that ;)

Mensajes Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 12:43 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)