Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules DJC Mk2 and external mixer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

li125PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I don't get this combination to work fine. Output 1-2 and 3-4 are connected to 2 channels on the mixer, Hercules software set for external mode. But the channel A-B don't seem to seperate as it should. Channel A is always playing over the weaker channel B.
I saw some postings already with the same problems but didin't find a solution yet. Is this a driver problem? I use the latest 01/'06 release. Who else has this problem with the DCJ and now a solution?

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 11:18 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Do you use advanced audio card config? It is possible to set there everything.

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 12:32 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Advanced audio card config is not available in home edition, you can solve your problem only with PRO version http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/ with only €89 (plus VAT) or $99

Mensajes Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 12:28 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
ups.. didn't saw he is using home edition :)

Mensajes Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 12:40 pm
DJ bladHome userMember since 2006
hello.. i see here can we talk about console.. i got one .. but i don`t know where is my serialz.. to registered.. send me a msg who want to help me .. thx.

Mensajes Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 2:00 pm
What kind of console do you have. An old mk1, a mk2 or a mp3 console? The first console (mk1) does not have a serial included. If you have a mk2 or a mp3 control see below.

If you don't know the serial of your VDJ dj console edition. Send an e-mail to Hercules with the serial number of your console. It is on a label on the box, or on the bottom of the console. They could lookup your vdj dj console edition serial
Ewout

Mensajes Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 7:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)