Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: trakktor fs2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the VDJ timecode is different from FS and the soundcard might need to be modified to be used with anything other then FS.

Mensajes Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 7:49 pm
The vinyls of fs2 could not be used. With VDJ only the VDJ timecode vinyls work (ok also the vinyls of the Soungraph dvinyl2020, but far less than the VDJ ones).

I don't know if there are Asio or WDM drivers for the fs2 soundcard. If these are available, you can use the soundcard with VDJ. If those are not available then it will not work.
Ewout

Mensajes Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 7:58 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
my understanding is that the v2 version of the scratch amp (eg the fs2 one) uses ASIO drivers and can be used just like a normal 4 in 6 out ASIO device

Mensajes Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 2:01 am
as long as its recoginized as a soundcard by Windows, it will work in VDJ...

Mensajes Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 3:47 am
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have "scratchamp_driver.zip"

I got it from Stanton's site ages ago when I used to use Final Scratch 2 and Traktor Dj Studio.
So if you need the drivers let me know and I will send you the zip file:

custom.cfg
DICoInst.dll
fs2_1394.sys
fs2_1394_FinalScratch.inf
fs2_asio.dll
fs2_avs.sys
fs2_avs_FinalScratch.inf
ScrachAmp_Installer.exe
ScratchAmpControl.exe
setup.ini

Mensajes Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 11:51 pm
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Dear Dj gazUK I need aDriver to use my fs scratchamp with vdj is ist possible to use with vdj 4.0

Mensajes Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 6:32 am
I have been using VDJ with FS2 for a year now. And with the new 4.0 it works perfectly(Atleast to my standard)

Mensajes Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 2:33 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Why buy FS2 when you could have bought VDJ. You should have just used VDJ to begin with if you liked it better :S

Mensajes Tue 19 Sep 06 @ 5:32 am
Some people are not only working at home ;-)

for example me: i'm working also in a lot of clubs in Germany and there is FS (or Serato) allready installed. And it is not nice, if, when you are starting your gig, first you have to reconect FS and connect your VDJ equipment. And i think the professional Dj's in this Forum should know this.

With regards

Mitch

Mensajes Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 9:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)