Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: red asterick in VDJ 4 songfolders

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey folks. I installed VDJ 4 (kept 3.4 just in case. So far so good.
When I start playing one song...all of a sudden a bunch of songs get a red asterick beside them. I've never paid some of these songds before. When I open VDJ 4 none of the songs are asrtericked; the minute I hit play...Bang......the stericks appear

Thanks

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 2:06 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Exactly, because it's a "not-equal" sign which tells you that the song's bpm is too off to be mixed properly with the current song playing :) It's a new feature.

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 3:22 pm
erxon wrote :
Exactly, because it's a "not-equal" sign which tells you that the song's bpm is too off to be mixed properly with the current song playing :) It's a new feature.

I think this feature needs an on/off button in the options. it scans the database and is taking pc resources. i think this is what's causing thwe auto-mix messup i'm having

Mensajes Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 8:06 pm
Hmm, I can't get it to do it here at all!

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 10:02 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJ Mad Maxx wrote :
I think this feature needs an on/off button in the options. it scans the database and is taking pc resources. i think this is what's causing thwe auto-mix messup i'm having

Well I don't think people would mind having an option to turn it off, but I seriously doubt it uses pc resources. I seriously doubt it's a real-time process, my guess is it's checked onLoad, means it only takes a few miliseconds longer to load a track on the deck (well, depending on database size).

I don't think that's the issue for auto-mix, try playing with different settings, but in my experience I wouldn't trust the auto-mix feature on any version/setting of VDj.

Regards.

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 10:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)