Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: tcv issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dj bk1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi,
i have been trying to set my tcv up for the past 2 hours and have had no success so far. here is the problem: the software does not read my tcv... for some reason it just dosnt work... the track does not move and i get a buzzing sound on the needle.

i have a maya 44 usb, 2 tech 12's and a mixer... everything worked fine with vdj3.4... now nothing..also, when i test to see if it is the soundcard (changing the sound settings and not using the tcv) everything works (except for that crackling sound here and there...).

but yes the maya works fine in splitting the sound into my mixer, just the tcv does not work...any ideas?

also, what do my settings have to be when recording using an external soundcard and external mixer? when i record it records everything, cause the internal mixer in vdj is in the middle... but i only want it to record what comes out of my speakers...not whats on my headphones...is it possible to do that?

please help me out...i need to use it by thursday!

thanks.

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 12:39 am
same thing happened to me, but it was really basic. i went into the timecode config and clicked autosetup. worth a try maybe :)

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 12:45 am
thanks secretsoul...i finally got my right table to work...it was the ground cables...does this mean that i have a hardware prob. with my left deck? what do you guys think?

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 1:47 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
dj bk1 wrote :

but yes the maya works fine in splitting the sound into my mixer, just the tcv does not work...any ideas?

So you use split cables/adapters, that's it.
Connect directly to the maya, and do an auto-config, it should work.

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 5:09 am
dj bk1 wrote :
thanks secretsoul...i finally got my right table to work...it was the ground cables...does this mean that i have a hardware prob. with my left deck? what do you guys think?

the grounding cables can quite often come loose. it's nothing serious though, very easily fixed. glad you got it workin though :)

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 12:07 pm
thanks everyone but along with the ground wires the sync button was turned on on the left deck...hope this helps other people...
check that the SYNC BUTTON IS OFF...

thanks again,
bk

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 11:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)