Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules MK2 TCV problem with VDJ 4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djgumbyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello Everyone! I am in need of some serious help, and I am sure someone can give me a hand out there. My TCV's simply do not work with VDJ 4.0. I have tried everything from the forums.

My symptoms are as follows:

When I try to configure the TCV, I use auto configure, at which time it tells me something is wrong with the asio drivers, and no timecode signal can be heard. however, on both decks, if the look in advanced view, the TCV red and green lines look exactly like they should, filling approximately 3/4 of the screen with it swing. the timecode quality will not budge from zero. Even though this is all true, you CAN still control the mp3 with vinyl movement, but the sound quality is horrid, and unusable.

Now when I put my mk2 in regular mode (no timecode), for the most part, everything works, and sounds great. loop and effect buttons are a little different now, and need some getting used to, but the sound is great in this mode, however, this is not my preffered mode of use.

Please let me know how to troubleshoot this at the very least, or if someone has had similiar problems, and made good on them, please enlighten me!

Thanks for your time and consideration!

DJGH

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 2:40 pm
i know exactly what you mean.

i use time coded cd's with the hercules mk2.

same thing happens. here.

wdm, all is well. asio - aweful.

something must be done.

Mensajes Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 12:13 am
I have the same problem, but have no solution :(.

Mensajes Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 11:50 pm
Try latency AUTO, in VDJ performance tab

Also try to turn off over-clock or on... performance can vary lots on different laptops

Mensajes Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 2:28 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i got this 2

tried what u said norway but no work :(

Mensajes Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 6:42 pm
hmm
might be a bug actually... been brought to the attention of Dev Team and testers..

Mensajes Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 6:49 pm

Btw, did you all do the same mistake as I did?

Half way asleep after work, I wanted to test what you all say, choose the Hercules image at the soundcard setup, and got same issue as posted above...

But thats wrong setting of course ;) When I choose ASIO as soundcard, it all worked well ;)

Mensajes Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 7:56 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i chose mk2 asio driver and got 0%

tried it on two pcs

but on v 3.4

all fine

Mensajes Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 10:12 pm
I used to use ASIO4ALL with MKII with VDJ 3.4. Should I continue to use that for VDJ 4.0 (4.1)?

Mensajes Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 11:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)