Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Headphones and loudspeakers problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

krneki2Home userMember since 2006
Hello

I own VirtualDJ 4.0 version and I encounter on some problems. I have two sound cards. First is SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeMusic and the second is integrated to motherboard. If I try to use X-Fi for connection to receiver and from receiver to loudspeakers then everything works well. But if I try to use integrated sound card for my headphones the sound will become VERY crackling and rustling in earphones. I couldn't fix that so I decided to try only on one soundcard (X-Fi).
Master crossfader works well - it changes volume only for speakers. But the problem is that if try to change volume for earphones, it will change volume for master, too. And that's not all. The sound which should go only from earphones comes from loudspeakers, too. I can hear from loudspeakers master and headphone sound.
How can I solve this problem because it's very annoying?

Thank you for further help.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 12:22 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Do you have full PRO version? If you have it, enter serial into your profile. Then you can get help.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:06 pm
Well, I know first message will look like this. I have full pro version but cracked serial, so I can't enter it. However, I downloaded cracked version only to test it and try it before buy. I like it and I was really thinking to buy it. But that issue is just too important and I don't want to throw away money so if I won't solve that problem, simply, I wont't buy this program but buy other deejaying software. It's your choice if you will help me or not.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:16 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Piracy Staff?

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:34 pm
VDJ works, believe me. It is because of cracked version.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:46 pm
Yes, everything works fine in legal version so you should consider bying it.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:57 pm
This error 100% doesen't come because of a cd-key, it must be something else. However, loudspeakers + headphones mode works well on 3.4 pro -cracked- version.
Is it possible that this issue comes because I have connection to my receiver through the digital connection but for headphones I use analog connection? Does anybody really own Sounblaster X-Fi here?

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 2:26 pm
You keep talking about crack here, which is not good krneki2!
Do us a favour and write down that serial, go to settings in the Info tab write down email address and report them to:
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/
Do not write them here!
Thanks, and I assure you that V4 works good, has some issues but all of them will be corrected soon in 4.1.
Hope to see you soon as a full member!

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 3:19 pm
If i am not wrong you are from Slovenia?!

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 4:33 pm
If you are talking tome than no, I'm from Serbia ;) , but I know that you are from Slovenia, right? Mislim da se razumemo ;)

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 6:03 pm
:D I was asking to him actually :D

Yeah, i can understand you anyway :P And you are right ;)

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 6:24 pm
OO, celo en Slovenc je gor :) A ti maš laptop (z VirtualDJ 4) + mixer + cd playerja? Maš vse komade original? [sorry guys, there is no Slovenian forum there]

Ok I somehow fixed my problem now (it wasn't because cracked version). However, if I want to use loudspeakers with headphones and set ASIO DRIVER in config, I will receive message: Error in ASIO sound driver: Not enough channels. Do I have to download new drivers for ASIO (I use default drivers for soundcard now) ?. Also sound si only decent quality if I set performance to maximum and even then, sound is little skipping and crackling on some beats. It is getting worser by using more quality presets. I own Athlon 3,2ghz, 1gb ram, gf6600 gt, sb X-fi Xtreme Music and WinXP SP2.
And the last question (offtopic): where can I turn on beatlock? Sync isn't same, it won't try to equalize beats all the time but only once. Also there is no beat matching when I press automix. Is that normal?

btw. how much will I have to pay for postage if I order Virtual DJ to Slovenia?

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 8:37 pm
Let's answer it in home language :D

Zgleda da je s tvojo zvočno kartico nekaj narobe :) Kot da je ne zazna z ASIO driverji. Vse ostalo se pa dogaja ali zaradi tvojega računalnika (driverji, IRQ?!), ali pa zaradi krekane verzije :) Možnost je tudi za optimizirat windows. Beatlock se tudi da aktivirat, če ne drugega z bližnico. In tudi beatmatch dela v avtomixu. Zgleda da je res crack kriv. Kira verzija sploh?
Lahko ne verjameš ampak krekane verzije imajo res težave.

VDJ lahko kupiš direktno na netu: http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/
in ni poštnine. Se ti pa splača, sploh če misliš kej resno delat z njim ;)

Za ostale info je moj MSN v blogu (klikni na ime). In raje ne sprašuj kako se kej nardi ko že na začetku poveš da maš krekano verzijo :)))) Samo ban boš dubu ;)

LP

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 9:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)