Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules MK2 controller - mouse emulator problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

After using the trial version of Virtual DJ for a few days I have purchased the Hercules DJ Console Mk2 which included the basic program with it.

I appear to be having a few problems with the mouse emulator in that when I single left click a title within the central window it is transferred to the left deck which without the controller requires two clicks. If I single click with the right button the the track is transferred to the right deck. Is this the way it is supposed to be, and therefore not strictly a mouse emulation? Or is there a harware or software fault?

If so then how do I overcome my second problem with the Hercules controller. To place a title into the playlist window on the right on the laptop requires a single hold left click and drag the title in position. However I cannot single click with the emulator and the emulator doesn't move into the playlist window. [It does move to the directory window and up and down.]

I thank you for your kind assistance.

Steve......

Mensajes Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 6:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)