Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Sound difference between Mk1 and Mk2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ok ive searched the forums abit and I know nearly all the differences how mk2 is better in responsiveness and what you can connect to it, but I cant see anywhere that says how much better the soundcard is? Is Mk2 very noticeable sound difference or is it simply not worth upgrading because I am happy with my Mk1 and I only really use the levers and jog wheel and not the buttons.

Also any rumours about a new controller comming out soon? I still cant buy the Mk2 In Australia, all of hercules supplier details for this country are false, and they dont respond to emails.

Regards
Mike

Mensajes Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 5:57 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I am happy with MK1 too. Don't really know about sound quality, of course it is better in MK2, but i am using MK1 in club with 40kW speakers and sound is great, actually the same as it is comming from cd-players. I was thinking about upgrade it too, but i won't. I use only wheels and rotary knobs on it which are actually the same as on MK2.

I think it is not worth to upgrade to MK2 just because of sound card. If you want really better sound, buy expensive external sound card and use MK1 just as controller.

Mensajes Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 7:02 pm
I have both consoles, cant really say I've noticed any difference in soundquality

As for build quality, jog quality and responsiveness, the mk2 is in a TOTALLY different league than mk1 (

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 2:28 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
jogs quality too? didn't know that :) where is the diference actually? i am pretty happy with jogs on MK1.

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 11:49 am
Jogs on mk2 are A LOT better ;)

Bigger build, more solid, less "wobble" :) More a real jog feel

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 5:06 pm
Im just wondering now why Mk1 comes up in a red font on this forum and Mk2 doesnt. :-)

Mensajes Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 5:55 pm
thats because you did a forum search for mk1 ;) it will highlight the words you searched for in red:)

Mensajes Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 7:47 pm
yeah I figured that out straight afterwards..late night!...I deleted the message but obviously it didnt delete!

Mensajes Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 2:02 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)