Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Installed VDJ on new PC - Problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DpatPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi together,

first let me say sorry for my bad english, but i am from germany.

I have changed my hardware and installed VDJ 3.1 (which i bought). Basically it is running fine, but i have some problems with the user interface:

1. The Browser: On my old machine it was sufficient to click somewhere near the icon to open the Database / Folder. On the new machine i have to click exactly on the little icon. For Example the Database. Let´s say VDJ shows @Database (where @ represents the little stack of CD´s/records or whatever). In the past i could just click somewhere in that line, on the new machine i must hit the @ exactly to switch to the database.

2. In the window where the songs are displayed i miss the headlines (like author, title, bpm and so on).
The display just shows empty blue boxes (in the original skin).

After that i tried to use VDJ 4 but no changes. Problems remain the same.

So has anyone an idea where these issues come from. I browsed the last something like 25 pages in this forum, but found no thread related to my problems. So any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Dirk

Mensajes Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 9:33 pm
Hi,

it´s me again. So actually i have no idea why, but after installing my favourite skin (Pioner CDJ700S) the clicking inside the browser seems to be ok.

But the second problem still remains. And i forget one thing, that the headlines are not shown is really i minor issue (i know them from the past). What i really miss (major issue) is, that the search bar has gone. So i am not able to search the database for specific titles / authors. But this is a feature i really need...

So if anyone has an idea please let me know,

Dirk

Mensajes Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 10:24 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This is really strange. When you click on Browswer, do you see a list of folder on the right? If not, you might have moved your playlist window all the way to the right, which hid everything else. Can you post a screenshot by any chance?

Mensajes Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 1:45 am
Yes, it is (was) strange.

It seems that something went wrong because of installing/uninstalling/changing between 3.1 and 4.0.

I totally uninstalled everything referring to VDJ (prefetch, VDJ-folder and registry) and installed 3.1 again and no everything is running fine. Now i am unsure if i should install 4.0 (after removing 3.1) or stay with 3.1 until the issues with 4.0 are fixed.

However, thank you for your interest / offer to help.

Best Regards,

Dirk

Mensajes Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 10:40 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)