Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Video Preview Screen Flicker

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all,

I am setting up a new laptop for version 3.4 When I load a video into either of the players, the preview screens flicker. However the projector is displaying the video fine. I have tried to change the skins to see if that was the problem, but to not avail.

The laptop is a HP Pavilion Dv8365ea. I have done a search on the forum, but have not found anything. Can anyone help me?

Many thanks in advance,

Mark

Mensajes Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 9:56 pm
I just discovered this myself. Just built a new monster machine for a client. While acid testing I noticed the preview window for deck 1 was flickering. The machine I built is the following:

Athlon 4800+ X2 CPU
1 Gig of RAM
3 400GB RAIDed drives
NVidia 6800 XTreme Video (PCI-E)
Gigabyte KV8 Motherboard

Windows XP OEM fresh install.

Mensajes Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 4:39 am
I have been doing more investigation into this a and have discovered that is I disable extending my desk top onto the projector screen and unplug the s-video cable, this no longer happens. I think it might be something to do with the settings of the deskop extension, but i do not know which setting!! Currently have a resolution of 800x600 with 32bit colour.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Mark

Mensajes Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 12:02 pm
Unfortunately this only seems to happen with a few Nvidia cards.

Try tweaking Nvidia settings, and update drivers, see if that helps

Mensajes Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 12:50 pm
Ok, will give this a go. Thanks for the advice.

Mark

Mensajes Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 1:36 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)