Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Rapid fire samples

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SchiumPRO InfinityMember since 2005
With the script below (partial) that was in my keybinds, I was able to make my samples play as many times as I hit the key (good for reggae mixes) instead of playing partially and stopping midway through because I pressed the same key again

<sc key="f1" action="sample" value="0" />
<sc key="f1" action="sample" value="1" />

Now with version 4.0 this no longer works, is there a way to make it functional once again?

Mensajes Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 10:50 am
Anyone know at all?

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 2:07 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Its "sample_play" now,
value=(#the sample you want)

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 4:24 am
I seemed to get it partially working, but now I can't play more then once, but that’s only cause of the way I have it setup, I can't get it to rapid fire another way, here is a sample

<sc key="f1" action="sample_stop_all" />
<sc key="f1" action="sample_play" value="1" />

If I put the stop all after it simply won't play, and I can't seem to find the command to stop just the individual one instead of having to stop all of them, just to achieve what I want...

I'd like to play as many as I like (using keys) at the same time.

Mensajes Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 3:23 am
I just bought a hercules mk2 mixer and got this free VDJ C program with it. I'm really liking it. The only drawback is the sampler. I spin Reggae/Dancehall so I want the samples, but whenever I load up the samples they sound distorted. Is the sample resolution lower when converted to .vdj ? Any audio I save in this format does not sound good. Also is there a way to get more than 12 banks for saving the samples? Please help.

I've also had a ticket up for about 1 week now. Am I not supposed to get a response withing 24 hours? How does the support work?

Mensajes Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 1:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)