Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Controller purchase - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well, I got my DAC 3...(",)

WOW man!!! I was shaking when I tried it out!!! What a piece of kit it is!!!

I've just installed SP2 on my dj machine as well and disabled all the mince that comes along with it, like virus protection and auto updates and all that...and vdj 4 is running ok.

I say ok because the waveform is still bouncing about a bit, but I'm expecting my 6600gt tomorrow so hopefully that will solve the problem on that side of things.

I've been mucking about with the DAC 3 and VDJ 4 on my dj machine and it's working well. Even a karaoke track that I had that crashed the system on 3.4 is working fully now, so I'm dead chuffed.

Big (in fact, massive) ups to JPBOGGIS for his mapper. What a piece of work that thing is. I didn't really appreciate it until now, but when you consider that the DAC 3 is actually made for PCDJ, and not really even intended for VDJ, you can just imagine the amount of work he put into it. There's a couple of things I'd like to see added to it, but my immediate thoughts are "Shit man!!!!".

One problem though, although I hate to say it. My DAC 3 won't fit in my flight case, which I'm a bit gutted about. I reckon if I can get a decent flat screen monitor mount i'll be ok, but until then I don't think i'll be using the new kit, which is a shame, cos I've got a good gig tomorrow night and I'd love to use it there...:o( I'm gonna check out some options tomorrow and see what i can come up with and hopefully i can get something going before tomorrow night.

Video card gurus, do you think my 6600gt will solve my waveform problem???

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...(",)

P

PS - Virtual round of applause and handshake to JPBOGGIS for his hard work. PEACHY!!!

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 3:48 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)