Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Pitch bend problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djcalleHome userMember since 2006
Hi all, i've been having a problem with pitch bend keyboard shortcuts, i configured them crossing the "temporary" box and with different positive and negative values.it seemed to work fine but sometimes one of the decks or both just don't come back to their original pitch after i release the key, they keep on playing with the value of the last key i stroke...

this is really annoying and doesn't happen all the time. so i don't know what's causing it. i hope it's just me doing sth wrong.

thanx for any help.

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 3:38 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
what version is it?

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 5:15 pm
home version i got with a hercules dj console...

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 5:24 pm
could it be a key sticking?

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 5:50 pm
no it could not. when the problem appears, all the pitch bend keys (4 by decks in my case) react the same way....sometimes its deck1 sometimes deck2....rebooting vdj usually solves the problem.

it's like the "temporary" box in keyboard shortcut config would uncheck itself automatically.

i tried on 2 diff computers using the same keyboard file and i get the same bug. could it be a bad keyboard config? but then why does it work half the time?

thx for the help.

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 5:59 pm
Try a diffrent keyboard config

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 6:16 pm
Thanks for your support phillyDJ.

I tried but same thing...

...anyone got an idea?

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 7:07 pm
This is only when the Console is connected right? did you try a diffrent port

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 8:32 pm
with or without, it's the same thing. it's strange that no one else had that problem before.
and I'm sure it's not hardware related since i tried on a totally different computer (laptop & tower) without even connecting the dj console.
the most frustating thing about it is that it's really random...

...still don't know what to do except setting 2 extra keys for pitch reset, won't solve anything but it could help...

Mensajes Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 3:19 am
If pitch bend doesn't work well, try using nudges with values of +-250, regards.

Mensajes Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 7:16 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)