Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: TCCD and Hercules DJ Console MK2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

plawer8Home userMember since 2006
I did a test last night with the TCCD mp3 file converted to an audiotrack on a CD and my Hercules MK2 with my regular CD-player connected. When I did the calibration, I only got 0% quality on the TCCD although the pattern showed it was receiving some sort of audio input. And switching Audio Source on the Hercules also made me listen to the "wonderful" sound of TC. If I then loaded a track, it played at a 5-10 rpm speed. Not a convincing test.

Is there anything obvious that I'm missing? How do I get a better TCCD response from the downloaded track? (with the current 0% it should be easy to improve unless something is really screwed up).

And yes, I know I can only use the TCCD for 5 min at a time. But before I throw any more money at it, I'd really like to see it work.... just for five minutes.

Mensajes Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 4:21 pm
No one has a clue to what's wrong?

Mensajes Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 10:12 pm
Try lowering the volume of the timecode audio file using sound forge, audacity or any other sound editor capable of lowering the volume of a mp3 file, then burn the edited track (timecode) on a cd.
Also set latecy to auto in performance settings.

This issue has been brought up several times before in the forum. If you still have trouble, search the forums. If the timecode sound going to vdj is too loud, you will poor signal.

Let us know if it works for you.

Mensajes Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 11:36 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you wanna play only time code CD the solution proposal by carryshel is correct, you can edit the CD with a volume value of -10db (with Nero Wave Editor is so easy).

If you wanna play Time code CD and normal audio CD in By-pass mode it's necessary to lower down the input volume value to delete the distortion, you can follow some istruction (not tested yet) here http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/cioce/?category=2

Mensajes Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 8:48 am
Thanks for you help. That worked.

However, I don't understand... if it's a known problem, why isn't the MP3 file replaced with a lower volume version?

Mensajes Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 4:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)