Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: recording help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi guys, when recording a mix I can hear the song I'm cueing(it records this). Everthing sounds fine coming out of the speakers, it's just when I hit the channel button on a Numark mixer to prelisten that it records. Using a creative external card with a numark mixer. Any ideas, looked on the forum but couldnt find anything. Thanks.

Mensajes Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 6:24 pm
If u go into the config button right above the record button, it should have the option to record from master, master + mic, line in. Since you're using a mixer, this is what I suggest you do(i do this too)
1)Set the option above to line in,
2)Behind your mixer, there should be a record output, if you don't have that u could use the booth output. Hook it up to your line input or mic input on your computer(i use mic in cause my laptop doesn't have a line in)
3)Depending on whether u used line in/mic in, there will be a dropdown box within the record(config button) that you'll use to select your choice. You should be good to go. I think I've covered everything. If not you could PM me anytime. Good Luck.

Mensajes Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 9:23 pm
Thanks Mantahoe, that works!

Mensajes Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 10:25 pm
Glad to help, happy mixing.

Mensajes Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 9:37 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)