Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: simple question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ok i got a simple question...after every mix i record its jus a song theres nothing preventin sumbuddy to get it and make it their on ...thats jus wrong i am thinkin that to make like a voice sayin "this is dj sumbuddy" but dont know how to do that ...all the computer voices are crappy so plz pplz help me befo all my mix get jacked and become sumbuddy else's

Mensajes Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 10:13 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You could DRM your own music. to play on your pc only, but that his a workaround, and please no double posting the same question,
If you like using VDj to make your mixes please buy the software you would get alot more support from Pro users

Mensajes Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 12:43 am
Im guessing if they jacked the software, they probably file share all theor music..........if that's the case serves you right if someone jacks your mixes. Also it's a great compliment when someone jacks you mix tape and then brings it to you as if it was their demo when they apply for a job at your club, that's always fun.

Mensajes Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 8:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)