Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: What is missing in vdj 4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mr gPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi
First, congratulations to the developpers team for bring us this new version.
I'm now very happy I can use my bcd 2000 - very low latency ! yeah :) - on my favorite dj software,
BUT :
Why don't you develop any functionality about midi sync ? I'm not the first requesting it...
it's a shame i can't have perfect synchro (midi clock) with my groovebox and electribe :(
Should I buy traktor only for this ? I won't, i've been djaying with bdj for 2 years now and i like it very much... so what ? So, please, just do it !

YoM aka Mr G

Mensajes Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 11:35 am
Developping new features takes time, as well as creating code, but also for testing. If the team is adding new features all the time, then a new version will never be released. So they bring out a version which is stable with some new features / improvements.

Keep in mind that version 4.0 is not the final version. So your midi request might be implemented in the future. It is of course good to post your request (better place would probably the new features form ;-)), because the dev team is also reading the forums. The probably have it on the todo list by now.

Like dj-in-norway is normally posting: Wait and see
Ewout

Mensajes Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 7:10 pm
mr gPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yep, you're right, developping takes time... I was just surprised because i'm not the first requesting such midi sync feature, and I've been expecting it since vdj 2... Just i was full of hope to see it in this new release... But i'll be patient...
If only i could spend time to learn and develop, so maybe i could create a midi sync plugin...
Well, i can't now....

MR G

Mensajes Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 2:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)