Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Single Timecode Mode

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Single Timecode mode is not working at all with 4.1 using TCV and a Maya 44

It works in Timcode(s) mode (to use 2 TCV's), but it only controls the right deck (deck 2) only. No response at all on deck 1.

I want to use single timecode mode since I only have 1 turntable. Any help??? Ideas???

Mensajes Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 1:42 am
djirschPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,

I'm only using one Technics SL-1200 too, it works for me with an SB X-Fi extreme. Are you using a skin allowing you to toggle the deck control between the number one and two? If not, that is your problem...

But once you will have solved this problem you will find another problem: if you toggle the deck control (TCV) from one to the other, the pitch value return to zero. That is very frustrating since the rest is working well. I already raised that bug when 4.0 has been released, I was expecting a fix in 4.1 since it seems so obvious to fix that I could code it myself if i got the source code. Anyway I hope it will be in 4.2

Thanks

Mensajes Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 2:59 am
elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yes, I am using the default skin for 4.1 for full video and using the TC buttons as they should be. This still isn't helping anything in Single Timecode mode. It doesn't respond at all in that mode, no matter which input set I have the turntable plugged into.

Put it in dual TCV mode and plug the turntable into 1/2 input to control deck 1 on 1/2 output....check the TC button on deck 1 and uncheck it on deck 2....nothing! Put the turntable on 3/4 input to control deck 2 on 3/4 output, check the TC button on deck 2 and uncheck it on deck 1, everything works great. What the heck is the problem with 1/2 and especially, what is the problem in Single Timecode mode since that is truly what this is...a single TCV on a single turntable to control the side I want it to control, not the only side it wants to.

Hope you or someone can help on this.

Mensajes Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 5:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)