Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: headphones problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I had cracks in my headphones on vdj 4.0 and I updated vdj to 4.1 but cracks still remain... It is almost impossible to mix with cracks....

Mensajes Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 9:46 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Does trial version support headphones? not sure about that. Hope you don't use cracked version. Anyway try to disable Safe mode.

Mensajes Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 2:57 pm
Hey, I experience something similar - cueing is really really soft in my phones and is all distorted and crackly, like static even.

Mensajes Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 12:12 am
JacemanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have discovered the exact same problem. It isn't the sound card, or the headphones. I tried this on two different machines, with multiple cards, and the problem ONLY exists when you are using (2) sound cards, and ONLY on whatever output is played on the "second card". To prove this, try swapping your two cards by choosing the cards you have your headphones on as your first card, and then choose your primary output cards as your second, and the popping will move to your primary - which actually is worse, but at least proves this is a bug, not a problem with your hardware. Let's see what they come back with.

Mensajes Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 7:19 pm

I have the same problem... Its a bug.
Reported to dev team

Mensajes Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 7:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)