Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: CUE buttons not working right

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJKosmoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Has anyone else had this prob. I have a brand new MK2 and when I try to set cue points on the left deck it effects the song playing on the right. This does not seem right to me. I would not think that the cue buttons from either side should effect the song playing on the opposite deck.
Help!!

Mensajes Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 3:24 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try a reinstall :)

Mensajes Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 5:26 pm
I have uninstalled and reinstalled, this included deleteing the directories that were originally created. I have tried a new USB cable for grins. It does this on two different computers. I can set my CUE points in VDJ just fine. But when I try to do it from the MK2 it effects the opposite deck. I feel like this is a problem with the MK2. What does everyone else think. I am running the latest Console version.
Thanks

Mensajes Sun 05 Nov 06 @ 12:46 am
have you reinstalled the driver?

Mensajes Sun 05 Nov 06 @ 12:52 am
Well, I have installed my console on another computer and it works fine. So it appears that there is no problem with the MK2. Now I gotta figure out whats on my laptop that is making the cue buttons go crazy.

Mensajes Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 3:31 pm
have you tried doing a hard uninstall

delete the program folder

and go to startmenu

and type regedit in run

on this do a search for virtual dj and delete all the keys you find

(important this can be risky if you make a mistake so be sure to back up first by pressing save / export registry)

Mensajes Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 4:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)