Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: iCDX Review

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ok, I got yesterday my brand new iCDX, so I'm gonna post my first thoughts, and I'll try to post a video before the weekend. If you have any question about it, or you want me to test something specific, please tell me and I'll try to explain or record)

Player is compact, which is cool buttons are easy to press and the menu is easily accessed. The Start and End delay knobs are, as you all know hidden when you push them and they appear again when you press. they are easily manipulated (at least with my hands, I don't have fat fingers).

Usage with CD/DVD works flawless. Just the way it should.

Usage with USB mass storage:

well, I had some issues, but I have to try it deeper. Mainly, probably because of a problem with the buffer size, sometimes if you speed too much the pitch, or if you FF too fast, it locks... As I said, I have to try more, maybe is because of deffective clusters in my HD.

You have to use FAT12, FAT16 or FAT32 drives... I have to check what happens with big HDs.

Usage with VDJ:

works great, flawless, but, seems that I found a stupid bug. at least in my display, it shows the remaining time with the label "elapsed" and the other way around, it shows the elapsed time with the label "remaining".

scratch surface is touch sensitive but not "piezo electric", mainly when you press with a certain strenght, the surface bends to that side, then you can scratch. (I'll try to show it with a video).

I like how it works... I'll give it a good mark in a review, however, NUMARK gave me a "free USB" with music with my unit.... Great! But why the didn't include an USB-A to USB-B cable or the docking stating for the IPOD? that would make more sense.

Mensajes Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 11:41 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
They told that dock station fot iPor comes with it!

Can't wait to your video ;)

Mensajes Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 4:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)