Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Nvida 7300 Video Card

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
OK; i have this soundcard: the Nvidia 7300 and got it to work (ok) with VDJ, still dose not work as well as my 2 year old DELL dose, You need to make a patch or something to fix this BS! but for now I would be happy with a fix that will allow me to move the start and end marks in the automix!
This is the most important thing you can do for the program!
Your Cue points/ Mix points SUCK!
They are ALWAYS! in the wrong place!
I Should be able to move them by clicking on them & dragging them to where I want!
This should be easy for you to fix!
I owen a $2500 laptop that I bought to use your program, and it makes me upset that VDJ works like $%!t on it!
If you can't fix this problem, I'm gonna have to look for another program that will!
I would like to keep with the VDJ family because it was the first I used that gave me creative control over my videos, the first to give everything that a Video DJ needed & many of the people here are cool,
but... if it won't work on the new computers and won't adapt to the new soundcards, I will have to find something that will!
FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!
I would pay extra for the patch as I am sure many others would.
So do it, we need your help, so help us!!!!

Mensajes Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 11:31 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
go to a place you want in a song/video and right click and press add cue

or use the hot cue buttons :)

Mensajes Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 11:43 am
That dosn't seem to work for me, any time I'm in automix and touch the song anywhere with a right or left click it jumps the song to that point. dose not give me the option to add a cue.
It would be sooooooo much easier If you could just click and drag the cue point markers.

Ps. Sorry about how angry I was in the first post, I know you guys are doing what you can to resolve these problems.

Thanks

Mensajes Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 10:01 am
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nvidia 7300 is a 64 bit bus, has no internal mpeg decoder and share memory with ram so is no good for video mixing.
same for 7400... you must use at least 7600

Mensajes Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 8:52 pm
Thanks for the info

Mensajes Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 6:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)