Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Several Timecoded Problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

First, I have adjust every setting available still with same results. I have constantly change everything in the performance tap and buffer setting. I do have 100% quality connectivity, but when I try to scratch the record does not scratch the sample correctly, its almost like flutterly sound or the record is missing the sound, but I am positioned over the right sample. Not to metion sometime songs lag while playing. I have a brand new hp laptop running with 512 MB and U46Dj souncard. Also, I have recieve new timecoded records in the mail and the are warped, how can I fix this without damaging the record. I have read another forum topics in hope of finding a solution to these problems, nothing seems to work. Some one please I am slowly loosing faith in VDJ and may go with serato. Serato may have less features, but at least its hardware runs stablely. I need the best setting for a Turntablism DJ.

Mensajes Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 1:54 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what needles are you using this affects quality if they are old or cheap ones they might not proform correctly

have you tried changing the time code to relative or absolute ?

if you are possitve they are warped

and you have just recived them
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/ contact support

ps you may wish to upgrade your ram as 512 is quite small relative to what you want from your setup
aslo try this

lower your proformance tab

Mensajes Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 2:00 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
turn off the RIAA pre amp

Mensajes Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 1:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)