Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Ripping

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello all. New user. I've been a digital DJ for the last four years with PCDJ. The reason for the switch is video mixing.

Problem: In the Rip DVD program, the DIVX and Mpeg options are greyed out. The native VOB is clunky and takes up too much space. Any suggestions on setting up the video folders and ripping in the desired format?

Thanks!

RM

Mensajes Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 9:45 pm
I have found your discussions on the proper ripping techniques. Sorry for the redundant post.

Mensajes Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 5:14 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
wellcome !

nice to see a cue user :)

Mensajes Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 11:14 am
Thanks for the welcome. Not having fun yet but once I get through the ripping issues, I'll be all good. Right now, I'm still a PCDJ user. 

Mensajes Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 5:18 pm
elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I know sorta how you feel about ripping issues. Decided to try out DVD Ripper yesterday and it let me rip to a .vob file as it should.....but it gave me an error everytime I'd load it to a player in VDJ. What the heck good is that? I wanted to get away from using InterVideo DVD Copy4 and ripping them to mpeg, but if I can't play the vob files ripped by VDJ DVD Ripper, then I'll have to keep using it I guess.

Any suggestions out there?

Mensajes Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 7:36 pm
I have resolved to calling DJ Suppy here locally and established a back up plan of renting the Pioneer DVD players for this Saturday. There is no way to rip 2 years of Promo Only, learn the program and be confident to rock the house by then. Wasted money on the program although it will eventually work I hope. I saw a guy in Vegas at the Belaggio (Light) using the software in August and it worked great. He was not using video though. I appreciate Tops blog but it has not gotten me any closer. Or at least it doesn't seem that way. I've done everything step by step. The computer I'm using has 1.5 gigs of RAM and 1.6 Celeron Mobile processor. I'm putting my video on an external drive not to compromise the work load of the computer drive. I don't feel the computer is insufficient. I do have a couple of Macs (G-5's)that I could use but my DAC won't work with the MAC. I'm between a rock and a hard space with little hope of making it work by the time that I need it. I'm not going to spend much more time on this. Too much yesterday and today. Not to ramble on but I'm a video editor that has been involved in the AV world since 1990. I'm kinda miffed with this one guys.

Mensajes Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 8:01 pm
New update on ripping. I have had some success utilizing the steps provided in the earlier Top Blog. I'm going to rip ten or twenty songs, put the computer and projector in play and see what happens. I'll let you know.

Mensajes Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 9:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)