Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: scratching two independent sources

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello
how can I configure vdj/cue so that by using the scratch wheel on a xp10 I can control an independent audio and video file with the same movement. i.e. I want to scratch an mp3 and simultaneousley control a seperate, mute video with the same actions.
BTW my copy of cue is in the post because a guy at numark convinced me it is possible- however after playing with the demo I can't figure out a way of doing it.
Thanks for your help

Mensajes Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 3:43 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try the built in xp10 mapper to assign commands to buttons :)

Mensajes Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 5:15 pm
but button mapping and the xp10 aside, how do you actually configure one of the virtual decks to control a different mp3 and mov file? When I drag either one onto the deck it controlls each independently, but how do I make it control both simultaneously? Or can it only conrol one source file at a time?

Mensajes Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 8:20 pm
xp10 , can control A or B

u choose which one :)

Mensajes Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 8:34 pm
Thanks for your help but I still don't think you understand my question. Simply put, how do I control A AND B simultaneously with the same deck?

Mensajes Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 3:46 pm
im not sure if you can

"One or two controllers ?

VirutalDJ can be used with either one or two remotes.

If you only buy one, the Switch button will let you change the active desk on which the remote's operations will be applied.

And of course, if you buy two remotes, each one will control its own desk.
Plug each remote's audio into one channel of your mixtable, and your system will look quite the same as a traditional DJ CD player set (but with so many more powerful features).

"

Mensajes Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 4:24 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)