Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Songs Doubled

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Guys I have a small problem that I need to correct. Recently I had to reinstall VDJ 3.4 because of an error. Everything works fine now but I have two issues. One...I may have screwed up and not backed up my Data base file correctly as I have lost all my BPMs. Secondly I move all my files from a previous directory after buying a new computer, but VDJ is still showing that these files exist in my song browers. In other words I have two of everysong. One song plays and the other shows an error when trying to play it because it can't read from a non existent directory. Any ideas? I know that it has to do with a data base file.

MS

Mensajes Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 7:42 pm
PuttePRO InfinityMember since 2004
open the mp3database.txt (NOT THE .XML FILE) in vdj folder . delete all the lines in the txt file - save - . open vdj right click local database - scan for music .. take 5 second and you only have one copy of every song and the song is workining - no errors

Mensajes Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 8:22 pm
Tried it and nothing still. I delete the info so that the .txt file 0 bites. I rescan my HD and t reverts back to the original size file.

MS

Mensajes Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 8:30 pm
Silly replay but - did you shutdown VDJ before you did that ?
One more . are we talking ver 3.4 all the time or is it 4.1 on you new computer - The xml file in in 4.0/1 has you logon name in the name and 3.4 can´t find it or the otherway around

Mensajes Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 8:44 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have u tried pressing recurse?

Mensajes Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 10:21 pm
Thanks guys...

MS

Mensajes Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 6:42 am
Did you get it to work ?

Mensajes Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 8:43 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)