Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: First time DJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the VDJ programmers I did my first ever DJing job this week and I used VDJ. I've danced to all the tracks I played but I've never ever mixed before. My colleague helped me create a couple of play lists and I simple used the space bar to sync up the tracks. My colleague carries a huge amount of equipment around, I just needed my computer small mixer and a mike. I spent about one week playing with it before doing the gig.

Once again thanks.

Colin Strawberry Jazz

Mensajes Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 9:55 pm
Congrats :)

Mensajes Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 9:55 pm
cool...congratulations as as well ;) and welcome to the great world of digital dj-ing ;)

Mensajes Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 11:04 pm
You picked the best software to use for your first DJing job. Glad you decided to become a “Virtual DJ.” It’s good to have you here. Before your next DJing job, consider checking out dj-in-norway’s “BPM & MIXING GUIDE” in the Mix lessons forum; it's loaded with useful info. You might find Proto’s “Pro mixing” thread in the same forum helpful—he gives some good mixing tips in it.

OO

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 5:25 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)