Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Master software output

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi there,
I`m trying the newest version of VDj and I spotted a little problem with a master output of VDJ. Whole program is more quiet than other programs using my soundcard.It isn`t so big problem but it would be good if there is an option to fix this-increase the master volume....have someone an idea?thx

Mensajes Sun 10 Dec 06 @ 8:38 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
use the gain knobs

aslo check what Gain settings you have if its 0 or bellow this is set to tis to low

Mensajes Sun 10 Dec 06 @ 8:43 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Actually no, don't use the gain knobs to raise your master volume. Use them only to adjust volume of each deck.

On the default VDj skin: internal mixer (VDj v4.1), there is a master fader on top right side. If you don't find that element on your skin, either try another skin that has the slider or create a keyboard shortcut that sets the master volume to full. To do that, choose Settings > keyboard shortcuts > Add, and find a function "master_volume" (under "system volumes" section). Give it a shortcut by pushing the key on a keyboard and give it a VALUE = 4096. Save the settings, and push the shortcut within VDj.

Regards.

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 1:00 am
I have a master volume fader on my skin and it is on the max all the time,have tryied with keyboard shortcut too. But I`ve checked the auto-gain function and i have it on Always0dB so i think the problem is because of this. I start using always-match function:)Thanks

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 3:32 pm
but now I have realized that always matching gain will not solve my problem....because when first loaded track will be quieter one,all following tracks will adapt....config or registry change can be a good option:D:D

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 5:29 pm
DjMatoLiski wrote :
but now I have realized that always matching gain will not solve my problem....because when first loaded track will be quieter one,all following tracks will adapt....config or registry change can be a good option:D:D

as a registered pro user , you have acess to registry tools to make modifications

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 5:41 pm
what sound config do you have?

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 5:43 pm
2 sound cards.
realtek HD audio - master output
soundblaster 128 - headphones

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 6:48 pm
which card is it quiet on?

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 7:10 pm
quiet is master so realtek soundcard.
but other programs sounding through this realtek are good.loud enough

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 10:40 pm
try using it as headphone then :)

and use the loud one as main

are u shure u havent put that card into headphone mode by mistake?

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 10:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)