Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Incorrect Pitch

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PysikeHome userMember since 2004
Hello,i want tell you a problem with the pitch in VDJ 3.4 because i had an HDJ for more than a year and i always had to decrease the pitch in all the songs what i want mix,because in +-0 the song is acelerated...it goes too fast and i have to use the pitch and the pitch dont do too much.
So the thing is,i want buy the timecoded vynil and if it continuing having that problem im not gonna do it.
I can't understand why the songs are no in the default pitch when i put on the decks.
Dont ask me if the pitch is in 0 or resteed because it is,about the pitch tempos +8-8 etc...where you can configure,i was messing arround with that,i was djing for a years,so i dont know wahts wrong with this software...
Let's see if you can help me.
Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 1:12 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Usually that happens when the software is running in 44.1 khz mode, while the soundcard is set to a higher sampling rate (e.g. 48khz). VDj 3.4 doesn't support higher sampling rates, so check your soundcard settings.

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 10:03 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can test with the V4.1 rev2 trial version too

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 3:21 pm
PysikeHome userMember since 2004
Apparently the hdj was in 48hz,and i cahnged it for 44hz and i think is ok.
So thanks for your help =)

Mensajes Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 3:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)