Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Try This! Laptop + VDJ 4.1r2 + BCD2000 - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Okay, when reading about the BCD 2000, I see a lot of comments about setting all settings to simple, fast, and so forth to get it to work.

Does not this mean that your scratch quality and tempo sound quality will be in the toilet? I like the look of the BCD2000, and it costs less than the MKII, so it is attractive on two points, but if I have to sacrifice a lot of quality, what is the point? Or is there something I am missing, because several people seem to think that backing off all these setting to low quality is okay?

Also, has anyone tried using the ASIO for All drivers? Any success? I wouldn't mind purchasing the BCD2000 along with VDJ, but don't reasonable sound quality is important to me.

Comments?

Mensajes Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 8:17 pm
It suprises me that no one has a comment on this? Is it acceptable to crank down scratch & tempo sound quality to the toilet, in order to get the BCD2000 to work properly? Or is there something I am missing?

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 7:36 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
bcd2000 is being canceled in the not to distant future to be replaced by a new bcd
with many problems solved

just thought id chuck that one in :)

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 7:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
skyfxl wrote :
bcd2000 is being canceled in the not to distant future to be replaced by a new bcd
with many problems solved

just thought id chuck that one in :)

Where did you read about it, skyfxl?

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 10:41 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
here (from teamers) and i belive its a newstory aslo on their page

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 10:44 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
can you link me to one of those TEAMERs that have told so?. Because all i've read is a couple of users saying that and no replies when asked theire sources!

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 10:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)