Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Dj-Control Mp3 with V-DJ - Monitoring

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DedlControlleristMember since 2006
Hello

I´ve baught a Hercules Dj-Control Mp3 wich comes with the home-editon version of Virtal-DJ.
This DJ-Control has 2 buttons (each per deck) for the monitoring function. My problem is: I have to push the buttons and hold it down, to hear one of the decks on my headphone. For me this is very annoyingly (one finger in user while monitoring). Isn´t it possible to configure the software, that the first push on the button switches the headphones on for this chanel and the second push switches it off?
I posted this on the german forum too, but didn´t get a satisfying answer.

Thanks and
bye
Dedl

Mensajes Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 6:23 pm
Dedl wrote :
Hello

My problem is: I have to push the buttons and hold it down, to hear one of the decks on my headphone. For me this is very annoyingly (one finger in user while monitoring).

Its a limitation of the free console version.

In the full pro version you dont have to hold the prelisten button. You can upgrade for a discount if you like.

Hope that helps

Mensajes Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 6:57 pm
DedlControlleristMember since 2006
Thank you for your answer!

One more Question about the pro-version.
I have 3 4-chanel soundcards in my pc (2xstereo output / card, soundblaster-life with KX-project driver)
Is it possible to use 4 different stereo-chanels for deck a, deck b, samples and pre-listening, so that i can use an external mixer?

Thanks and
bye
Dedl

Mensajes Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 8:44 pm

Thats possible... yes

But the preffered way would be to have two stereo outs (one for each deck), one stereo out for sampler... and then prelisten at the external mixer (because you will be using EQ and more the external mixer)

Anyways, the full version supports almost any soundcard setup you'd like, and is designed to work with external mixers :)

Mensajes Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 9:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)